You may have looked into Botox and decided it’s not for you, but would be interested in alternatives so you can look youthful or make positive changes in areas you’re not happy with and are feeling self-conscious about. Below are Creams, Cosmetic Xeomin and Dysport compared to help you choose which one you would like to investigate further and find out whether it would be a suitable solution for you.
Botox Alternatives Compared
- Creams are great for anyone who has a phobia of needles, but still wants the Botox effect.
- They are also cheaper which suits anyone on a tight budget or who just doesn’t want to splash the cash on standard Botox treatments.
- The products are tailored to specific areas of the face such as bags under the eyes so are ideal for anyone who only has a few areas they are unhappy with.
- They are easy to apply
- A treatment you can use when you are on the go which works well for anyone who doesn’t have the time to go into a clinic multiple times for treatments.
- There are no commitments to keep using it, unlike standard Botox injections where you will need to return to the clinic for top-ups for best results.
It’s always worth consulting a professional such as Skinicity Skin Centre who provide Botox in Perth along with alternative services. Just like Botox there are pros and cons and not all of these products are just sold on the high street to anyone.
- Xeomin is cheaper than Botox so it is great for anyone on a tight budget or anyone who doesn’t want to splash a lot of cash getting Botox
- Less likely to cause allergic reactions as there are fewer
- Doesn’t require refrigeration.
- Fast treatment time.
- Fewer side effects.
- No anesthetic is required only an ice pack to minimize any discomfort.
- Simple and effective. It is the easiest way to smooth wrinkles and facial lines.
- Easier than Botox. Dysport spreads in an easier manner compared to Botox so it needs to be applied by a specialist with a lot of experience.
- A Smaller number of injections required to treat large areas so there is less pain for the patient and less bruising and swelling.
- As no anesthetic or sedative is required you can return to your daily routine straight after without having to worry about recovery time etc.
Xeomin and Dysport are injectable neuromodulators, meaning they can temporarily alter the nerve impulses of the targeted muscles, reducing or eliminating wrinkles. In short, they paralyze muscle movements that cause wrinkles. Thus giving a Botox effect without having to use traditional Botox. Creams, on the other hand, can be used just like a regular moisturizer but obviously always follow the directions on the packaging and consult a professional to ensure you are using it safely as with any of the products mentioned above.